Who we are
We help businesses acquire new customers & build brand loyalty by enabling them to securely sell to millions of verified students, faculty, and military personnel worldwide.
Founded in 2020, Proxi.id is an award winning SaaS company that is quickly becoming the leading verification service for businesses that want to offer academic users and other consumer groups with personalized and gated offers. The world’s top brands trust and use our verification service to increase sales and reduce fraud.
Privacy is one of our core values and an important part of who we are; we verify users instantly without requiring personal data or the need for additional accounts. Our service is fast, frictionless, and secure.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a dynamic and customer-oriented individual to provide exceptional end user support. As an End User Support Specialist in our Customer Success team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation and adoption of our platform by digital commerce vendors and their customers. You will be the primary point of contact for troubleshooting, resolving issues, and delivering outstanding customer service.
This is a fully remote position and preference will be given to candidates physically located in the National Capital Region.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users, providing prompt and professional help via email.
- Help end users with usage of our technology, guiding them through the verification process and addressing any questions or concerns.
- Document and escalate complex issues to the proper teams, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient problem resolution.
- Continuously improve the user experience by identifying trends, patterns, and areas for enhancement, and providing feedback to the product and development teams.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of knowledge base articles, user guides, and other support resources.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the sales, product, and engineering teams to relay user feedback and contribute to product improvement initiatives.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies,
Who you are
- Degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution.
- Strong passion for technology and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Customer-centric mindset with a dedication to delivering exceptional service
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with identity verification technologies and concepts is a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies is essential.
- Prior experience in a customer support or help desk role is advantageous.
- Proficient in using help desk software & ticketing systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- English native speaker, bilingualism/multilingualism an asset
Join our dynamic team and be part of revolutionizing personalization and marketing in the digital commerce industry with our innovative, privacy-first identity verification technology. If you are a looking for a challenging and rewarding role, apply now to become our End User Support Specialist now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form on this page.